STUDY IN CHINA: REQUIREMENTS
These are the basic requirements for International students who want to study at Chinese universities must meet the general requirements set out by both the Chinese government and the university they apply to.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND AGE LIMIT
- Bachelor’s degree Applicants must have a high-school diploma and be under the age of 25.
- Master’s degree Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and should have a bachelor’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
- Doctoral degree Applicants must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and should have a master’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS IN CHINA
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
- Applicants must have international passport.
- Applicants must have possessed good grades in their previous institution/high school.
- Applicants must be well-behaved
- Applicants must comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the rules and disciplines of the host
- Applicants should have a competitive academic performance.
- A student who has studied in China and wanted to transfer to another university must provide the permission (transfer certificate) from original university.
- No criminal records: Applicants from some countries are requested to submit a non-criminal document notarized and certified by the Chinese Embassy;
- Chinese-medium degree programs (i.e. degree programs taught in Mandarin Chinese) require the applicant to provide HSK results to prove their Chinese language proficiency.
- English-medium programs do not need HSK. Instead, applicants for English-medium programs should provide recognized English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS. (English native speakers or those who hold an academic degree taught in English need not submit test scores). But English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS aren’t required by every university.
SCHOLARSHIPS BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants should have very good academic performance.
- Applicants should not be awardees of any other scholarships.
- Applicants should not be currently studying in China.
- For non-native English language speaker; Provide English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
ADMISSION APPLICATION DEADLINE
Fall semester: starts from September
Depend on schools.
Results come out: End of June, July to August
Registration and Class starts: from September
Spring Semester: starts from March
Depend on schools.
Registration and Class starts: from March
Scholarship application for March intake is very limited.
Note: Professional remedy can’t start any application with incomplete documents. Ensure that all your documents are complete before making payment for Application