The vital aspect of services is the refund policy. Read Carefully about this arm of Professional Remedy.
Before we process your documents for application, you can cancel payment. You have 24 hours to contact us on change of order on Application.
If you contact us after processing documents, then we may request the university not to go further with your application within stipulated time of our policy.
Application fee refund: 100%
Service fee refund: 80%
Your chances of getting into a university is our priority. Therefore, you can request a refund for application or services rendered.:
- you do not receive your desired service within the guaranteed time (August for September intake and February for March intake)
- your actual admission letter detail information do not match. In that case, you need to return documents in our address on your own cost. University application fee and parcel fees are charged by university and parcel company. Hence, it won’t be refundable by us.
Professional Remedy do not refund if:
- you provide us fake documents (transcript, certificate, physical test, police clearance, or any form of counterfeit papers) that will be the cause of rejection.
- you already deported from China and didn’t share or hide actual information
- you are providing incomplete documents or fail to provide necessary documents on time.
- you got the call for A Visa interview at your embassy, but you didn’t attend it or failed in the interview.
- you get rejected by the embassy for not meeting up to their requirements or providing fake documents (we are only responsible for admission in Chinese Universities)
- your admission letter does not arrive due to providing the wrong shipping address.
- you don’t pay university fees on time (as it is mentioned in pre-admission letter or admission letter)